Light Spots :
Tested and certified to EN1869:2019 and IS 11871 by NABL.100% fire Rsistant Fabric, thread, Tabs ensures high Performance of whole blanket 10 years' service experience for Sweden,Switerland, Frence, Netherland, UK, Germany, Portugal,U.S.A, Canada, Middle East, south Asia,etc. The best serviceThe most competitive price
Can be wrapped around a person whose clothes has caught fire.
Dimension(open):1x1m,1.2x1.2m,1.2x1.5m,1.5x1.5,1.2x1.8m.1.8x1.8m,etc. Material: 100% fiberglass fabric, fiberglass thread, fire resistant tabs Thickness of cloth: about 0.43mm Fabric quality: about 430g/sqm Service temperture: 600 Celsius Degree
Normal available packing:
Inner packing: wall mountable Nylon bag (pouch),
Outer packing: 5 layer corrugated carton
1. Place the product on the wall at a easily noticed and reached location or inside a drawer.
2. When fire accident occurs, quickly take out the product with both hands pulling the 2 black tapes.
3. Open up the product and hold it in your hand as if you are holding a shield.
4. Use the product to cover up the fire lightly and at the same time, cut off electricity or gas.
5. While the product is covering up the fire, use other measures to distinguish the fire until it is completely off.
6. After the fire has been completely distinguished, take off the product when it has been cooled down and treat it as an inflammable trash.
7. In case the clothes of a person are on fire, please wrap the person with the product to distinguish the fire and call #120 immediately.
1. Firmly fix the product in an easily noticed and easily reached location (e.g. back of the entrance door, inside the cabinet of your bed head, inside the cabinet of your kitchen, trunk of your car etc.).
2. Inspect the product every 12 months.
3. In case any damages or dirt observed on the product, please replace it immediately.